At Carron Bathrooms, we take your privacy seriously. Your details are stored remotely and used only to communicate with you about Carron Bathrooms and our products. At no point will we share them with third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that all personal data in our possession including employees, clients, suppliers and other individuals data are managed and protected.
Should you wish to find out more about how Carron Bathrooms store or use your data, or to remove your date from our lists, please contact us here.
We will process data adhering to the following legal principles:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation); o accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation); and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality). This policy is reviewed annually.